In an emergency there is nothing more vital than a supply of safe drinking water. The Survival Still allows you to turn any water, even ocean water and microbiologically contaminated water into a permanent supply of safe, high-purity water. The Survival Still is a heavy-duty stainless steel water distiller that purifies water by boiling the water and collecting only the pure steam (a process called distillation). The result; consistently pure water from any water source, without the use of filters. There is nothing on the market that is more effective than the Survival Still.
Production Rate: The production rate depends upon the amount of heat/energy you put into the boiling water. Our tests showed a rate of 1/2 gallon of distilled water per hour.
Heat Source: You can use many different heat sources, such as a coal fire, propane grill or a wood or electric stove. The heat source should provide enough heat to boil water for a long period of time, it should be a controlled fire and shouldn’t have high flames, and the Survival Still must have a sturdy, stable base to sit on. The fire should also not be so hot as to melt the high-temperature silicone tube.
Raw Water Requirements: Water should not contain high-levels of flammable chemicals. User should always use the cleanest water available. Other warnings in the instruction manual.
Construction: The Survival Still is made with heavy duty, 304 grade, 18 gauge stainless steel.
Package Includes: Two Piece Survival Still, High-Temp Silicone Tubing, Instruction Manual, Product Key for a Free E-Book titled, “How to Use the Survival Still to Save your Life”. **Pots and collection bottle are not included.**
Patents: US & International Patents Pending
Performance: Third-party testing demonstrated the reduction of contaminated ocean water from over 30,000 parts per million (ppm) to less than 3 ppm. Testing on other distillers has shown 99+% removal of uranium, cesium, and other metals, as well as excellent removal of petroleum-based chemicals. No claim is made that the Survival Still is perfect or that it offers 100% removal of contaminants, because there is no water treatment process that is perfect nor is there such a thing as 100% pure water.
Ten reasons you should buy a Survival Still
- During an emergency, water supplies are often disrupted, sometimes for a long time. Without a safe supply of drinking water, even the healthiest people can become severely ill within days and not be able to look after their family or provide help where it’s needed.
- You don’t know when or where an emergency situation will strike. One of the largest earthquakes ever to hit the USA was in Missouri! Earthquakes, hurricanes and flooding can leave homes without a safe supply of water for weeks or longer.
- If the electric grid fails water treatment plants will shut down. The Northeast Blackout of 2003 shut down water treatment plants and caused tap water to be contaminated with raw sewage, in some places this problem lasted for weeks.
- The White House has repeatedly warned of the threat of terrorism against our water supplies and the need for individuals to prepare themselves. An Al-Qaeda group was captured in Rome trying to poison the water supplies of the US Embassy.
- Today, even more significant threats are possible. Iran has threatened to attack us with cyber attacks or an Electro-Magnetic Pulse (EMP) which have the potential to critically damage our electric infrastructure.
- In most cases, biological contamination of the water supply is the most serious type of water emergency. The Japanese Fukushima Nuclear accident, however, demonstrates that water can also become severely contaminated with toxic metals, chemicals or even radioactive contaminants.
- Yes, you should store some bottled water, but there is no guarantee that an emergency will be short term nor that the government will be able to quickly respond to help people. The Survival Still allows you to be completely water-independent during an emergency.
- Each of us needs to be as self-reliant as possible during an emergency so we are able to focus on other issues that really matter, such as taking care of our family and helping the community.
- The Survival Still is inexpensive, small (only 1 foot x 1 foot x 4 inches) and light, so it’s easy to store away in your closet. Buy it and forget about it, until the day that you need a supply of safe, high-purity water.
- If you still need a few other reasons; it’s great for camping, it’s an excellent educational tool to teach children about distillation and every purchase helps us fund Pure Water Revolution, which is a movement to help provide families in third-world countries with safe drinking water.
Filters just aren’t good enough in an emergency!
Go to www.PureWaterUSA.com for full selection of home and office water distillers.