- Is water that has been turned into steam; its impurities are left behind. Then the water is condensed and precipitates into a separate container as pure distilled water with virtually all the contaminants removed.
- Higher purity than water treated by a carbon filter or reverse osmosis
- Tastes good and is a great for rehydration.
- Leaves no residues in the body.
- Is great for the healthy functioning of the body.
- It is a universally accepted standard for biomedical applications.
- A better, safe alternative for pets, houseplants, ice cubes, cooking, fruit juices, coffee and tea.
Distilled water is recommended by many….
- Nutritionists for persons on low-sodium diet.
- Veterinarians for family, pets, and pedigree animals.
- Science Teachers
- And many more
- The only process that extracts pure water from contaminated water.
- Is recognized as the single most effective, practical method of drinking water purification.
- The only process which converts water to steam and hence, kills bacteria, viruses, and parasites.
- Nature’s own way of purification.
- The only process that is consistent over time, filter and other barrier methods are not consistent over time